• Encourages preservation initiatives by member organizations.
• Informs the public of preservation activities.
• Exchanges information regarding programs.
• Promotes public awareness of Sarasota County’s historical and archaeological resources.
• Develops programs to showcase the value of preserving our area’s heritage.
Coalition Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every other month at 4:00pm currently via Zoom.
Each member organization is expected to send a representative to the meetings and provide updates on their programs and activities. Dues are to be paid yearly in order to maintain voting rights.